- Agile Working, Smarter Working, Remote Working, and Digital Workplace consultancy services
- Remote Working Consultancy and Training Services
Remote Working Consultancy and Training Services
It can be challenging to manage people who are not in the same place at the same time. There is also the challenge of learning how to use communications and collaborative technologies to manage remote working staff.
To manage a remote team effectively requires new understandings, greater self-awareness and new practices. It is essential for managers to develop appropriate management styles and effective communication. Managers need to build and maintain relationships, expectations, performance and trust.
How we can help
Remote Working Consultancy
We are able to offer a powerful combination of analytical, technical, and people skills together with knowledge of enabling technologies and change management. This enables us to help organisations to adopt Remote Working successfully
- Advice on the mobilisation of Remote Working establishing protocols for remote working including the effective use of videoconferencing and audioconferencing.
- Advice on Digital Ways of Working ensuring appropriate collaborative and communications technologies are identified and used effectively.
- Remote Working Audit and Healthcheck providing an independent assessment of achievements in the implementation and identifying opportunities for further improvements.
- Acting as a Trusted Advisor/Critical Friend providing practical advice that is thoroughly grounded in Best Practice and experience.
- Remote Working Rescue Service providing independent and informed audits of faltering Remote Working initiatives to analyse the challenging areas and determine the most appropriate remedies.
Remote Working Training
JEC offers a series of interactive Remote Working training workshops focussed on different sectors of the workforce. Workshops are carefully tailored to the organisation's needs.
All our workshops can be delivered as virtual workshops enabling home-based staff to actively participate.
Sample workshop: Managing Virtual Teams and Remote Workers
- Benefits and challenges of virtual teams
- Remotely managing homeworkers effectively
- Ensuring team members are engaged
- Setting expectations
- Adapting management and communication styles
- Using technology as a management tool
- The ingredients of successful virtual meetings
- Using communication and collaboration tools effectively
- Protocols and guidelines for communicating with homeworking staff
- Maintaining motivation and supporting staff
Are you a not-for-profit organisation?
We actively seek to support not–for-profit organisations and will contribute pro bono time to reduce their costs.Download our Coronavirus Action Plan here
Our Track Record
Read our clients' testimonials below
Our experienced consultants have helped:
- BNP Paribas
- Derbyshire Community Health Service
- Grand Union Housing Group
- North Yorkshire Police
- Regenda Group
- Rendall & Ritner
- Warwickshire & West Mercia Police
- University of Leicester
Read our clients' testimonials belowCall us now on 0333 444 0278 Email us now: Go to quick form
Associate Director Of Transformation, Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust
John was able, at very short notice, to assist us in writing and consolidating our agile working business case. His ability to quickly understand our complex environment and translate our thoughts into actionable activities was outstanding. I am happy to recommend his work.>
Partner, Global Action Plan
John delivered a Ways of Working and IT review for us at Global Action Plan. He was a great listener and won the work because his was the most accurate proposal for our needs. His work didn't disappoint us. He was thorough, has great client liaison, was patient with our queries and level of understanding of IT issues and new techniques. I'd be happy to work with John again and recommend him.>
Chief Executive, Potential Plus UK
John’s approach was professional, knowledgeable and experienced in areas such as agile working and technology. He listened to our needs and about the constraints we operate under. He sought the views of stakeholders and made recommendations which were practical, fairly simple to implement and which were relevant to all those involved with us.>
Managing Director, OEG Interiors Ltd
John, many thanks for the session last week and your very insightful presentation on Agile Working and how it can be successfully introduced in the modern workspace. I would certainly be ready to recommend your services and look forward to working with you on future projects.>