Hybrid Working Consultancy and Training Services
A hybrid working model is being considered by many organisations where staff no longer work full-time in an office but work part of their time at home. This is leading to a change in the function of the office with more emphasis on providing collaboration spaces. However there are challenges in managing people who are not in the same place at the same time.
How we can help
Hybid Working Consultancy
We are able to offer a powerful combination of analytical, technical, and people skills together with knowledge of enabling technologies and change management. This enables us to help organisations to adopt Hybrid Working successfully. We can assist by:
- Developing a vision and strategy for Hybrid Working
- Establishing the Business Case for the most appropriate model for distributed working by conducting an Options Appraisal of the potential costs and benefits
- Devising a strategy and road map for the chosen way of working
- Identifying opportunities for increased collaboration and cross functional working through the facilities of the physical and digital workplace
- Providing training resources for managers and staff to ensure the smooth adoption of Hybrid Working
- Developing protocols for the interactions between office and home-based staff
- Revising guidelines and policies to incorporate Hybrid Working
- Acting as a Trusted Advisor/Critical Friend providing practical advice that is thoroughly grounded in Best Practice and experience.
Our experienced consultants have helped:
- BNP Paribas
- Derbyshire Community Health Service
- Grand Union Housing Group
- North Yorkshire Police
- Regenda Group
- Rendall & Ritner
- Warwickshire & West Mercia Police
- University of Leicester
Hybrid Working Training
JEC offers interactive Remote Working and Hybrid Working training workshops focussed on different sectors of the workforce. Workshops are carefully tailored to the organisation's needs.
All our workshops can be delivered as virtual workshops enabling home-based staff to actively participate.
Sample workshop: Managing Hybrid WorkingTeams
- Benefits and challenges of hybrid teams
- Ensuring all team members are engaged
- Setting expectations
- Adapting management and communication styles
- The ingredients of successful virtual meetings
- Using communication and collaboration tools effectively
- Protocols and guidelines for communicating with Hybrid Working staff
- Maintaining motivation and supporting staff
"We really enjoyed your session, feedback was very positive – thank you so much again for doing it!"
- Gudrun Neumann, HR Director, Ricardo Rail & Ricardo Software
“Please pass on to John Eary my appreciation of his presentation yesterday. It was full of relevant information, ideas and suggestions. Too often today l hear presenters spouting off from a business world that was, not from the new pandemic world, which is.”
- Kim McGearty, Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce
A short clip of a webinar workshop about Managing Remote Workers presented by John Eary of JEC Professional Services:
Are you a not-for-profit organisation?
We actively seek to support not-for-profit organisations and will contribute pro bono time to reduce your costs.Download our Coronavirus Action Plan here Call us now on 0333 444 0278 Email us now: Go to quick form
Associate Director Of Transformation, Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust
John was able, at very short notice, to assist us in writing and consolidating our agile working business case. His ability to quickly understand our complex environment and translate our thoughts into actionable activities was outstanding. I am happy to recommend his work.>
Partner, Global Action Plan
John delivered a Ways of Working and IT review for us at Global Action Plan. He was a great listener and won the work because his was the most accurate proposal for our needs. His work didn't disappoint us. He was thorough, has great client liaison, was patient with our queries and level of understanding of IT issues and new techniques. I'd be happy to work with John again and recommend him.>
Chief Executive, Potential Plus UK
John’s approach was professional, knowledgeable and experienced in areas such as agile working and technology. He listened to our needs and about the constraints we operate under. He sought the views of stakeholders and made recommendations which were practical, fairly simple to implement and which were relevant to all those involved with us.>
Managing Director, OEG Interiors Ltd
John, many thanks for the session last week and your very insightful presentation on Agile Working and how it can be successfully introduced in the modern workspace. I would certainly be ready to recommend your services and look forward to working with you on future projects.>