Assistance in dealing with Coronavirus disruption
As well as addressing the welfare of their employees all organisations need to prepare for, and deal with, the disruptive impacts of Covid-19
Organisations need to:
- identify their Mission Critical Activities that need to be prioritised
- estimate how long before the cessation of a critical activity will result in a serious financial or reputational impact
- understand the dependencies of these activities on the continued functioning of other departments
- assess their exposure to the failure of suppliers and service providers
- determine how employees can work at home effectively and still collaborate with colleagues away from their normal place of work
How we can help
Drawing on our extensive experience of Agile Working, Business Continuity and the Digital Workplace we can help organisations to prepare, respond, and recover from a potentially catastrophic event. We offer the following services to assist organisations to deal with the Coronavirus:
- Development of Crisis/Major Incident Management and Communication plans so that senior management know their roles and responsibilities and the actions they need to take
- ‘Stress test’ current Business Continuity Plans to identify gaps in dealing with a Coronavirus scenario
- Risk and Business Impact Analysis to identify risks connected with Coronavirus, their impact, and organisations’ measures to mitigate these risks.
- Assessment of dependence on critical suppliers and service providers including their supply chains and the development of mitigation measures
- Rapid development of Business Continuity Plans for those organisations whose Business Continuity Plans are out of date, or incomplete.
- Development and facilitation of Business Continuity exercises - we have well-designed Business Continuity exercises based on flu virus scenarios that can be quickly tailored to your organisation's circumstances. An exercise will test your Business Continuity plans and enable your staff to rehearse their Business Continuity roles.
- Advice on the mobilisation of Remote Working establishing protocols for remote working including the effective use of videoconferencing and audioconferencing.
- Training and guidance for managers – to manage virtual teams of remote workers.
- Acting as a Trusted Advisor/Critical Friend providing practical support drawing on Best Practice and extensive experience.
Are you a not-for-profit organisation?
We actively seek to support not–for-profit organisations and will contribute pro bono time to reduce their costs.Download our Coronavirus Action Plan here
Our Track Record
Read our clients' testimonials below
Our experienced consultants have helped:
- Cochlear Europe
- Cottsway Housing
- Crohn's and Colitis UK
- Karian and Box
- Leeds Federated Housing Association
- Leicesteshire County Council
- Loans 2 Go
- NCC Group
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Wales and West Utilities
Read our clients' testimonials belowCall us now on 0333 444 0278 Email us now: Go to quick form
Operations Director, Lyreco
At Lyreco, we have recently completed the development of a Business Continuity Plan with the help of John Eary. His professionalism, efficiency and knowledge ensured the project was completed on plan and with buy-in from the whole management team. I would recommend John to other organisations looking for similar solutions>
Chief Executive, Taylor&Emmett
John has been helping us develop a bespoke Business Continuity Strategy for our business. His wise, practical and straight talking advice and support has - and continues to be - invaluable and I have no hesitation in recommending him! >
Strategic Project Manager, Kambi
John successfully planned and facilitated a Business Continuity training exercise for us at relatively short notice. John was very diligent and thorough in his planning and worked collaboratively with me in order to achieve an end result that the attendees felt was very valuable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend John to advise on Business Continuity Management or in planning and running an exercise of this nature.>
Resource Director, Cottsway Housing
John helped us undertake a business continuity exercise which really engaged with the people involved and gave us some good insight>
Business Continuity Manager, Leicestershire County Council
It was really refreshing to work with a consultant who understands the challenges and could articulate some useful and practical suggestions for improvement- plus he offered useful advice even after the assignment had completed. I can fully recommend John's services, and would be happy to provide a formal reference on request>
Eddie White MBA
VP - Service Delivery Operations, AccessPay
John supported AccessPay as a consultant during the preparations for our ISO22301 Business Continuity assessment. This included assisting with Risk Assessments, training staff & planning exercises. We were working to a very tight timeline and John helped us to keep on track and to budget. His efforts were rewarded when BSI Certified AccessPay to ISO22301 in July 2015. If you have a similar project I would highly recommend contacting John for sound advice and a professional service.>
Facilities Manager, MS Society
“Thanks. there was very positive feedback. The exercise was well structured; everyone was full engaged and it highlighted a number of areas we need to address. Plus it was an enjoyable day, thanks for all your support.”>