Hybrid Working assessment and rescue service
JEC's Hybrid Working assessment service provides independent and informed advice to develop, enhance or recover faltering initiatives
Many organisations have embarked on Hybrid Working initiatives and are now encountering a range of issues that are frustrating their progress.
Our Hybrid Working assessment service analyses the challenging areas and further opportunities, determines the most appropriate remedies for your organisation.
Our 10-point comprehensive healthcheck will assess the following critical areas:
1. Realisation - Is the vision being realised? Is the business case still valid? Are the business benefits still achievable? Are there barriers to the adoption of Hybrid Working? Has the organisation become more resilient? What methods are being used to measure success?
2. Leadership and Management - Does senior management have a clear understanding of the concepts and the practicalities? Have managers been trained in the management of Hybrid Workers. Are managers empowering their teams, taking account of different personality types, or are some managers still uncomfortable at managing staff they cannot see sat at their desks? Are you engaging and involving people across the organisation?
3. Culture - Are core aspects of the organisation’s culture being maintained? Is there a culture of trust? Do employees feel engaged? Has the organisation addressed the issues associated with Work-Life integration and employee wellbeing? Can your organisation readily attract and retain talent from all generations?
4. Communication - Are appropriate communication channels and styles used to ensure all employees are informed and are able to contribute regardless of location and role? Does your communication extend to stakeholders and customers ?
5. Processes and procedures - Have new work practices and responsibilities for new ways of working been incorporated into policies, protocols and procedures? Do employees understand the boundaries of their authority and their responsibilities as Hybrid Workers?
6. Collaboration - Can all employees contribute regardless of location? Are high levels of ideation and problem solving being achieved ? Does the organisation use virtual collaboration tools effectively? Is cross functional working well managed ?
7. Technology - Are the devices and software tools in use appropriate? Are the communication and collaboration tools being exploited? Have employees had sufficient training in using the tools effectively? Does the organisation offer a Digital Workplace?
8. Security – Are the physical and cyber risks understood? Are the measures put in place sufficient to mitigate the increased risks of Hybrid Working?
9. Workplace options - Are attendance patterns and their impact and support requirements understood? Are workplaces matched to activity and purpose? Have protocols for sharing desks and other facilities been established and agreed? Are health and safety measures appropriate to support workplace wellbeing and safety?
10. Homeworking - Are there policies, procedures and practical support measures to ensure risks and requirements for working at home are addressed? Is there training for managers and staff to undertake working from home in a healthy, safe, secure and productive way?
Please use the contact form to get in touch for a no obligation discussion of thse issues.
Call us now on 0333 444 0278 Email us now: Go to quick form