Digital Workplace Review
JEC's ten-point Digital Workplace review provides independent and informed advice from a business viewpoint
Many organisations are re-examining their use of Digital Workplace technologies and recognising the need to update their Digital Workplace strategy. The consumerisation of digital devices, the advent of the Cloud and software-as-a-service are opening up new opportunities for the more cost-effective provision of IT.
JEC’s fixed price ten-point Digital Workplace healthcheck provides an independent and informed ‘healthcheck’ of your ICT service from a business viewpoint. Our Digital Workplace review checks if your organisation can get better value-for-money by taking advantage of new developments in technology and the market place. JEC’s comprehensive ten-point Digital Workplace Healthcheck will assess:
- Digital Governance - is the management of information, and the technology to support it, effective and in line with best practice?
- Digital Workplace Service provision and support - does the current ICT service provision provide good value-for money? Are there more cost-effective options?
- Connectivity for data and voice – does the service provision and infrastructure provide a reliable and sufficiently fast service?
- Security of data and systems - are sufficient measures in place to mitigate risks?
- Device deployment and management - are appropriate devices being used including the use of employee owned devices (BYOD)?
- Line of business applications systems - are your key systems being appropriately exploited and are there critical issues?
- General office systems - are they appropriate? Are there more cost-effective options?
- Document and Information Management - is information appropriately accessible and securely stored?
- Digital Skills of users - do employees have the skills and knowledge to fully exploit the systems they use?
- Business Continuity - have adequate measure been taken to deal with catastrophic events such as the loss ICT systems?