Digital Workplace consultancy
Our Digital Workplace consultancy can help you devise a technology strategy for new ways of working.
Technology is a key enabler in the successful adoption of new ways of working. JEC's Digital Workplace consultants provide informed and impartial advice to ensure that employees can be productive in their Digital Workplace by using tools for collaborative working effectively.
In helping an organisation to formulate a Digital Workspace strategy JEC can assess the:
- Business drivers for the adoption of the Digital Workplace - so that the Digital Workspace strategy is aligned with the organisation’s business strategy and technology supports the organisation’s business priorities.
- Current ways of working and use of Digital Workplace technologies - we gain this knowledge through individual consultations with management and key staff, the design and analysis of comprehensive staff surveys and facilitating staff workshops.
- IT Service provision and support arrangements - to establish the additional requirements needed to support staff working in a Digital Workplace environment.
- Connectivity for data and voice – to establish the criteria for speed, performance, reliability, and resilience for communications required for Agile Working.
- Security of data and systems - to ensure that the additional risks of data loss and unauthorised access to data are addressed.
- Device deployment and management - to devise a policy for devices based on job role and workstyle and address issues arising from employees using their own devices (BYOD).
- Remote access to key business applications - to ensure that key systems can be readily accessed for remote working and their performance is not significantly impacted when used remotely.
- Conferencing, collaboration, and communication tools - identifying tools that are both effective and appealing to use.
- Information Management - to ensure that information is appropriately accessible and secure
- Digital Workplace skills - so that staff have the skills and knowledge to use systems with minimal support.
Collaboration in the Digital Workplace video: