Development of Job Families for ICT Roles
The Council was proposing to restructure its ICT function to ensure that Camden’s ICT management capability was focused on delivering a modern high quality ICT service.
To construct a set of job families that reflected the proposed structure and provided a framework that enabled staff to progress within their job family.
- Analysed the proposed organisational structure and skills requirements.
- Proposed and described five job families for ICT posts.
- Assigned 18 job roles to the job families.
- Produced job profiles for each job within a job family.
- Researched salary ranges for each job family.
- A robust set of job families involving work of a similar nature with different levels of skill and responsibility with indicative salary ranges for each family.
- A consistent set of job descriptions within a job family framework showing the responsibilities, competencies, education and experience requited for each role within the job family.
Call us now on 0333 444 0278 Email us now: Go to quick form