- Business Resilience Consultancy and Training services
- Disaster Recovery Plans | Assessment and Development
Disaster Recovery Plans | Assessment and Development
Our Business Continuity consultants help organisations to prepare, respond, and recover from potentially catastrophic IT events.
Most organisations are highly reliant on IT and losing access to systems and data through system failure, cyberattack, ransomware etc. would be highly disruptive. IT Disaster Recovery, sometimes described as IT Service Continuity, is focussed how quickly IT systems can be back up and running after a major disruption to the provision of IT services. IT Disaster Recovery is an important component of an organisation’s Business Resilience.
How we can help
JEC Business Continuity consultants have extensive experience in all aspects of Business Continuity Management and can apply this knowledge to assist organisations to ensure that their Disaster Recovery Plans are robust, fit for purpose, and reflect best practice.
We have assisted a diverse range of clients in the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors including Kingfisher Group (owners of B&Q), Leicestershire County Council, MS Society and Wales and West Utilities.
Read our clients' testimonials below
Disaster Recovery consultancy services we offer:
- An independent assessment existing Disaster Recovery Plans ensuring that they meet the performance needs of the business. Our impartial assessment will identify any gaps in the plan against best practice including the international standard ISO/IEC 27031. In some cases, suggesting alternative more cost-effective back up strategies including public, private and hybrid Cloud options. Recommendations with a plan of action will be provided to address any issues and areas of concern.
- Developing Disaster Recovery Plans that meet the needs of the organisation and reflect the business priorities. We can conduct a risk assessment of key IT and communications facilities. We take into account Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) that establish whether the Disaster Recovery provision meets business requirements, and where this information is not available we can conduct a Business Impact Analysis. We often provide a ‘bridge’ between departmental requirements and the IT service catalogue ensuring that the IT Disaster Recovery Plan is integrated into the organisation’s Business Continuity Management System. Roles and Responsibilities are clearly described
Our Business Continuity consultants have helped:
- Cochlear Europe
- Cottsway Housing
- Crohn's and Coloitis UK
- Karian and Box
- Leicesteshire County Council
- NCC Group
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Wales and West Utilities
Read our clients' testimonials belowCall us now on 0333 444 0278 Email us now: Go to quick form
Operations Director, Lyreco
At Lyreco, we have recently completed the development of a Business Continuity Plan with the help of John Eary. His professionalism, efficiency and knowledge ensured the project was completed on plan and with buy-in from the whole management team. I would recommend John to other organisations looking for similar solutions>
Chief Executive, Taylor&Emmett
John has been helping us develop a bespoke Business Continuity Strategy for our business. His wise, practical and straight talking advice and support has - and continues to be - invaluable and I have no hesitation in recommending him! >
Business Continuity Manager, Leicestershire County Council
It was really refreshing to work with a consultant who understands the challenges and could articulate some useful and practical suggestions for improvement- plus he offered useful advice even after the assignment had completed. I can fully recommend John's services, and would be happy to provide a formal reference on request>
Eddie White MBA
VP - Service Delivery Operations, AccessPay
John supported AccessPay as a consultant during the preparations for our ISO22301 Business Continuity assessment. This included assisting with Risk Assessments, training staff & planning exercises. We were working to a very tight timeline and John helped us to keep on track and to budget. His efforts were rewarded when BSI Certified AccessPay to ISO22301 in July 2015. If you have a similar project I would highly recommend contacting John for sound advice and a professional service.>