- Agile Working, Smarter Working, and Digital Workplace consultancy services
- Smarter Working consultancy | Healthcheck and Rescue Service
Smarter Working consultancy | Healthcheck and Rescue Service
JEC's Smarter Working consultancy provides independent and informed advice to enhance or recover faltering initiatives
Many organisations have successfully implemented Smart Working and Agile Working initiatives but others have encountered a range of issues that are frustrating their progress.
Our Smarter Working consultancy service analyzes the challenging areas and determines the most appropriate remedies.
JEC’s 12-point comprehensive healthcheck will assess the:
1. Business Case - Is the business case still valid? Are the business benefits still achievable? Are there barriers to the adoption of Smart Working?
2. Governance – Has a holistic approach been adopted to ensure organisations-wide buy in? Is senior management engaged?
3. Project Plan - Is the project plan on track? Are timescales realistic? Are the resources sufficient?
4. Engagement – Is there a clear vision for Smart Working’s role in the organisation? Have managers and staff had opportunities to contribute? Are developments being regularly and effectively communicated to stakeholders?
5. Processes and procedures - Have new workpractices and responsibilities for new ways of working been incorporated into policies and procedures?
6. Workstyles – Are they appropriate and practical for the job roles they are associated with? Is there a clear process for the allocation of job roles to workstyles?
7. Technology – Are the devices and software tools in use appropriate ? Is the policy for the use of personal devices practical? Have systems been optimised for remote working? Does the infrastructure provide a reliable and sufficiently fast service? Are key systems being fully exploited and are there any critical issues?
8. Security of data – Are the measures put in place sufficient to mitigate the risks?
9. Workplace options – Are worksettings appropriate for the role based activities ? Have protocols for sharing desks and other facilities been established and agreed?
10. Off-site working – Are the risks and requirements for working at home, at partner premises, including coworking, and in public locations been adequately addressed?
11. Training – Does senior management have a clear understanding of the concepts and the practicailities? Have managers been trained in the management of Agile Workers? Do employees understand their responsibilities as agile workers? Have they been trained to use and exploit the tools provided for collaborative working?
12. Sustainability – Is the vision being realised? Are there mechanisms to reinforce changes in culture? Are there champions in place? Is there post-implementation support?Call us now on 0333 444 0278 Email us now: Go to quick form